Monday 12 July 2010

What to blog and when to blog

I haven't blogged for a while. It is not that my life has become quiet, in fact the opposite. However many of the recent events have in my opinion not been suitable material to expose to a wider audience. It has been a difficult few weeks.
I am surprised a the openness and frankness of some who inhabit this world. They open themselves like a book, exposing many thoughts and feelings. Perhaps I am too private an individual.
Then I wondered how much am I willing to expose to God. Of course I am aware that I can not hide anything from him. But how many of my sins am I willing to confess? How many of my cares and burdens am I willing to bring to the great caring burden barer. Peter tells us that he cares for you..oh but are we willing to trust him. He promises that we will find His strength in our weakness.
Maybe one day I will tell the story of recent days in future years. One thing I know is that his grace is sufficient for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment